Translate

Categories

Friday, June 3, 2016

How to have princess feet all summer ?

We all dream of having princess feet, especially in summer. But, it is ugly to have dry feet and messy nails who are abused by sandals, flip flops and other open shoes. Sadly our feet are among the most neglected members and most often used in our body .

In this article I’ll tell you the main causes of having dry feet and how to get rid of it all summer and also I'll tell you about my feet routine.
How to have princess feet all summer


The main causes of having dry feet :

The skin on our feet is naturally dry and has no oil glands . "The feet are one of the driest areas of the body. Bet on a not too greasy cream to prevent from slipping on the floor or in your shoes, especially to limit maceration "says Dr. Jouille, podiatrist.
Several common factors that can lead to dry feet :
  • Excessively hot showers.
  • Soaps that are non-moisturizing.
  • Medical conditions such as diabetes or thyroid disease.
  • Aging (we naturally lose moisture in our skin as we age).
  • Long periods spent in the sun.

How to get rid of dry feet ?

To have perfect feet like those models without callusses , corns and cracks heels. You only need a moment every week. Follow these tips:
  •  soak your feet for for half an hour in a large container filled with lukewarm water (you can  add  few drops of essential oils (avocado oil ...) or salts from the Dead Sea).
  • Be sure to wash your feet daily
  • After showering, dry your feet well, especially between the toes, to not catch mushrooms.
  • Do yourself a pedicure every two weeks
  • Cut your nails in the right way « Square on the front and slightly rounded on the sides (Preferably use special scissors to avoid injury, carefully and file the edges of the nail, always in the same direction) »
  • Moisturize your feet daily
  •  Do yourself a foot massage

My feet routine :

Every week I do a foot bath for half an hour in hot water with salt (meanwhile I look on TV or take the opportunity to polish my fingernails. My feet get relaxed and rested) . After that I use a pumice stone that  is essential for foot care (This is a volcanic rock fragment very porous and low density found in perfumeries or perfume counter of the supermarket) I rub gently with this stone on areas where the calluses were formed, and I rub especially heels , then I file my nails and I weight my feet using a moisturizing cream or essential oil (avocado oil ...). This massage is relaxing and helps prevent calluses. The massage is done with circular movements and light pressure.





That’s all, I wish that this article may help you !! For any suggestions put a comment.
                  Thank you for Reading 
 Follow me on :Facebook
                                                    Instagram 
                                       Tweeter
                                                 Snapchat : emnaabid

         
                

No comments:

Post a Comment